Thursday, November 13, 2014

SUNNY SUNG VISITS THE HORSES

Remember Sunny/Sonny, who was rescued from a shelter in Maryland?    He is doing great now! (See Sept. 16's blog.)    Sunny was an older Peke and the shelter pleaded for help.  He has new friends and a  new life of love and care.    He went to visit some horses with one of his friends.    I think he had a lot to say!
Maybe they are talking about the holiday season that is going to be on  us soon.   Are they sharing Santa ideas?   They just might be!    Sunny, send me some pictures of you dressed up getting ready for Christmas!   I need the rest of you to do that, too.    We want a lot of Christmas blogs!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

I am back home now Linda - all good :)


I think sunny wants to saddle up and go Cowboy ... CowPeke!!! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES