Thursday, November 6, 2014

TUCKER IS HOME!

 Tucker was so excited-- he was going to meet his new family!
 They drove to his foster home (a long drive) to meet and adopt him.
 They were so excited to get  him.    And they wanted to announce he's part of their family now.
 They live in my area and I met them when I did the home check.  I liked them right away.   (Wanda was saying good-bye to Tucker.   She will miss him.)
 Are you excited Tucker?
 Are you ready to go for a car ride?
 Look at that smile!   He's so beautiful.
 He's home now-- and he has a big grin on his face.
 He was tuckered out from the long drive home.  (Whoops, that ended up being a pun-- not intended!)
I'm so glad you have your own forever home now, Tucker.   Thank you to Roger and Lucinda for fostering these sweet boy!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

I am so happy to read this Linda .
Tucker is a wonderful boy and I hope he gives and gets love in his new home!!!!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful success story ! I love it!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES