Monday, November 24, 2014

TUCKER COMES TO VISIT

 Tucker came to visit yesterday.   He was adopted last month and his new owners came over to pick up some things and visit.
  I really enjoyed the visit.  
 Tucker wandered around the yard with the other Pekes-- Lexie was behind him.
 He has a little snaggle-tooth.
 He checked out the leaf pile.   There are lots of leaves here!
 He kept his eyes on his mom and dad the whole time.  
 Oh, look at those teeth.
 After visiting with all the Pekes, he was ready to head home.
Yep, there's that smile-- nice to visit, but better to go home!    Come back soon, Tucker!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

I smiled to myself when I read that Tucker kept looking at his new Mum and Dad ... now that is a happy dog!!!!
I am so glad they adopted him.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES