Thursday, May 28, 2015

HARLEY MARIE AT THE PICNIC

Harley Marie came to the picnic-- she was one of my fosters and I loved getting to see her!
Holding these sweet ones again is so much fun.
She sent me an email!   These Pekes are so smart.
"Dear Mrs. Linda,
It was great seeing you at the PVPC picnic. 
 I had a great time being around all the wonderful pekes and bringing my friend Roxy along.
Roxy was so good there-- her mom is a dog trainer, so you know she has the best manners!
I'm so glad that mommy let me do the photo shoot and have my picture taken. I was sure to tell her no dresses, so Roger put this hat and necklace on me.  I felt so pretty!
I also wanted to tell you that I went to the beach the week before.  
The weather was warm and I slept on my beach blanket.
After relaxing all day in the sand and listening to the waves.  I had to take a nap inside.
Vacations sure are exhausting!  Can't wait to see everyone next year for another Peke picnic gathering.

Love,

Harley Marie"

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Harley Marie sure had a great day!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES