Saturday, October 21, 2023

2024 CALENDAR!!

Our 2024 calendar is now available.  
My Piper and Paddington are the February boys!  
Crosby is on our January page.  He's on facebook a lot and has his own facebook page at The Crosby Chronicles.  He has so many great pictures-- he's a hoot!!  

Tuk Tuk is one of our favorite alumni-- he came to us as a puppy and was adopted by my daughter.  Tuk Tuk is full of adventure.  I see him a lot and he's always SO HAPPY!!  If you are interested in buying a calendar, just contact Barbara, our treasurer.   We only order a certain number of calendars, so let her know. (I'm not on the calendar committee, so do not respond to me or this blog to order one.)

barbarahoney@hotmail.com  

Lex and Dallas are our cover boys.   They're a beautiful pair we were able to help find a new and wonderful home.   They are such sweethearts.  

Here's the order information.   I know I'll be ordering several!!  

2024 Calendar Prices:
1 for 15 + 5 (postage) = $20
2 for 30 + 5 (postage) = $35
3 for 40+ 5 (postage)  =  $45
You can pay by check or PayPal, Checks should be made out to PVPC or Potomac Valley Pekingese Club and mailed to:
Barbara Mudd, 9316 Broad Meadows Rd., Glen Allen, VA  23060


 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

The 2024 Calendar looks great !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES