Tuesday, October 31, 2023

HALLOWEEN—ALL DRESSED UP



I’ve known the Parks Pups mom since I had Lexie.  Donna also had a IMHA dog and we became Facebook friends.   Her dogs are adorable and always dressed up for different occasions.  Here are two of them this Halloween.   You guessed it.  They are Barbie and Ken. 
Granger is a “bag boy.”   🤣🤣
Sammy and Lil Calli Gutl are dressed up but I think we’ll see more costumes today. 
Top Gun Jack is at the Safe Harbor Animal Sanctuary with my friend Tiffany. She rescues those who have no other options and gives them a safe place to live.   
Tolstoy said his dad wants him to have a costume. Right now, he looks like he’s trying to break out of jail. 😂
Gomez is a bumblebee. 🐝
 I can’t wait to see all the dressed up dogs today.  I’ll share more pictures later. 🧑‍🚀👨‍🚒. Post your Halloween dogs, too. 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I just had my granddaughter and 3 of her friends at my door .... its Halloween night right now in Australia.
I had a bloody Minnie Mouse, Pumpkin, Dracula and a Witch. lol
I think that will be the only Trick or Treaters I will get.
Halloween is trying to "get big" here but .....
When I was a little girl it never happened here and it was something the "America's did" still the shops are trying to promote it and I guess in time we will be all out like you are. :)

Loving all the doggies costumes!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES