Saturday, October 7, 2023

FAREWELL PRECIOUS LUCY

LUCY
My sweet friend Michelle had Lucy since 2011.  
She was a gift from her son and was a precious little girl.
Lucy began to have health problems and Michelle did everything her vet said.   
Lucy was the most gentle soul.   
She was a gift from God for Michelle.  She  brought so much peace to her.
Lucy helped Michelle with her foster kittens.  
Lucy walked with Michelle through some rough times, and they both came through and found peace in the beautiful North Carolina mountains.
Michelle said, "Lucy stayed until saw me settled and safe and then it was time to go. Oh how my heart aches and the empty sound of my apartment is deafening . What an amazing gift she was in my life. She is now pain free jumping and playing . The last things I whispered in her ear was 'you were my best friend , most beloved companion …save me a place precious one….mommy will join you before too long.'
Run free now, precious Lucy. I felt like I knew you through your mom-- you were a beautiful girl. 💜
 

1 comment:

Ted & Grace's Mom said...

I'm so sorry for Lucy's mom. Perisan girls are truly something special, Himalayans, too. I still miss my "Smush" and ZsaZsa. There's a special place in heaven for all those girls.....

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES