Thursday, October 19, 2023

ZEKE THE PEKE ADOPTED

ZEKE THE PEKE 
I fostered Zeke.  (Some of you might think many of the foster dogs are at my house, but we have awesome foster homes who sent me updates and pictures.). 
I met his adopters part way.  They had adopted before, I had been to their home several times.  Zeke hit the jackpot. 
Zeke goes on walks, he gets to play fetch anytime he wants.   He gets lap time and has new beds, and steps to the big bed, and everything he needs. 
After a walk. He sometimes races through the house in excitement. 😁
Sometimes, like at my house, he will chase his tail.  Round and round he goes!  
Zeke will keep his name.  They think it’s perfect.   
It was tough to let him go, but I know I’ll have lots of updates.  And I’ll pass them on to you on blogs and Facebook.   We are so lucky we had him for awhile. 🥰
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am so happy for Zeke !
He is a sweet Peke and now he has a furever home! Yeah!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES