Wednesday, October 4, 2023

35 YEARS OF RESCUE

Little Leia was at our celebration last week-end.  
The board of PVPC and some of the members joined us for a small gathering to celebrate 35 years of rescue.    THIRTY FIVE YEARS!  
We had more dogs than people.   Fin was there-- he was just really chill.
Amee graciously invited us to her beautiful farm and we had so much fun.  
Robin organized it all-- here with Patch, who came from New York.
Tracey posed with Abner-- Abner was a puppy in need ten years ago when we rescued him from a rural shelter.Now he's a certified therapy dog.
Zeke the Peke was there-- we had so many dogs there and every single one of them got along.  
Amee's Maggie joined them all and shared her yard with them.  
Precious Gidget -- I had not seen her since she was adopted last summer.   I'm not sure she remembered me.   I'm fine with that-- some do remember me later, some don't.  
Brucee Wu was beautiful.   I love seeing our alumni!!
My husband, Matt, was holding Chu Chu.  
I got to hold Abner-- he has such an amazing life and a big job helping people.
He has had a lot of eye issues and can't see now, but his sweet personality is there. 
Denver was there.   Another precious foster dog.  (Don't apply-- he has a pending adoption,)
I think this is Mei Mei-- Beth will let us know.  I get her and Jinjie mixed up.  
Ren loved her big stroller-- they all rode in style!  
Catherine was there-- Tricia's girl.  
We had so much fun.  If you were at the picnic share your pictures in the comments.  What a great time we had.  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Wishing you all a wonderful 35 years of Rescue.

Pekingese doggies all around the World salute you for what you do for them !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES