Tuesday, October 10, 2023

WHATS MY NAME?

What’s my name?  I don’t remember.   If someone said it, I’d probably know. 

But I was lost and ended up in a shelter.  
Even though my owners were contacted, no one came.   (I had a rabies tag, but no name tag.  Their number must have changed.).  I know someone is missing me.  I didn’t have a microchip though.   Those are so helpful if the information is kept current.  (If you’ve moved or changed your number, make sure you update your dogs microchip.). 

Now I’m officially a PVPC dog.   
My foster mom said I’m so sweet.   And I seem to be housetrained.  
I’m a little older, not a baby, but not old either. 
I had a ride to the groomer and they made me beautiful .  Now I’ll go to the vet and see what needs to be done. 
Now I just need a name.  I’ll get one.  They are thinking hard.  Give them some suggestions!  
 

1 comment:

Ted & Grace's Mom said...

Oh, I wish I didn't live soooooo far away......reminds me of my Grace.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES