Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dog Logic

DOG LOGIC
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.-RogerCaras
(This is Joey, one of our newest foster dogs. http://www.potomacpekes.org/ )
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise-Unknown
(This is Emma, adopted several years ago.)
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.-Anonymous
(Here are Lilly and Bella, happy in their forever home!)
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.-Ben Williams
(And Chance is more than happy to show you his black-tipped tongue, ready for a kiss!)
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.-Josh Billings
(This is how I usually lay on the couch, with dogs in every spot they can find! Starlight is next to the back of the couch, and Max and Maggie are end to end. As long as they can touch me, they are just fine.)
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.-AndyRooney

(Nick lives in Maine-- he is the new brother of Peaches. His family loved him so much they had to adopt another. )
Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.- Franklin Jones

This is Peaches. Her new owner said that, "She has a snaggletooth that sticks out which actually makes her adorable. I brought my husband. What a mush...he got all teary eyed when he saw her. I think he would have moved mountains to take her home."
My dog is worried about the economy because dog food is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money.-Joe Weinstein

(Here is Gracie, monitoring the ducks in her area!)
Dogs can smell a good person a mile away!

(Gracie is now monitoring the front yard!)
If you pickup a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.- MarkTwain.
Look at this sweet face on Chance, my foster dog. (For information on my fosters, email me at haveninhim@aol.com .)

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.-Phil Pastoret

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post :) Sometimes I think my dogs are smarter than us!

lady jicky said...

What a great post. I cannot pick my favourite amoungst them!
Ooo - I did not know a dog could have a coloured tongue! Is chance OK - it wasn't from medication or something like that Linda?
He is a sweetie.

Anna said...

Look at Peaches and her snaggletooth -- now THAT is one big tooth! But it is sooo precious! The "snaggleteeth" and "underbites" go directly to my heart -- I just fall in love! :-)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES