Friday, May 15, 2009

Somebody Looks Different.... Leo and Chance

Here is a link to a pet product investigation: Click here: Pet Product Investigation NBC Los Angeles
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Leo and Chance, my newest foster dog:
This is Chance, my newest foster dog-- Scooter is behind him. Chance had ear surgery and is wearing his blue collar to keep him from scratching his ears. (Can you see the screen behind him? It's GREAT if you have dogs that want to go in and out on nice days. They just push right through it and the dogs go out, but the bugs don't come in. You can get these screens at Lowe's.)
Chance just spotted Leo, the black lab that belongs to my daughter. I wonder if Chance used to live with a black lab-- he saw one at the vet also and really got excited!
They are meeting face to face.
And a little closer.
Scooter and Leo say, "Put him down!"
And Chance follows Leo around.
And around.
And over to the trees. Leo's Dad just says, "Someone doesn't look like everyone else." And he says it in a sing-song way that is so cute! (I know that doesn't sound manly for my son in law-- he LOVES Leo.)
And over by the yellow brick road-- I mean the red brick road!
Leo says, "I think I lost him!" Scooter is going to help.
He's back! He found me by the stairs.
No use trying to hide under the deck.
And off we go again, around the yard.
And then Leo gets to go home, to peace and quiet with his Dad. And Pandy just sits in the background. There's nothing like going home and just sitting at the end of the day with Dad!
Leo, you are such a good sport with all the little dogs here.

8 comments:

Pekiegirl said...

I want you to know that I'm trying the "Flea Treats" that were mentioned in one of your earlier posts, after learning of how unsafe some flea drops are. So far, so good!

Anonymous said...

Chance has such a sweet and precious face! Leo must be so excited to have a new fan.
:)

Linda said...

As long as you use the flea treatment from the vet (not a grocery story or pet supply) you should be okay. Like you, I'm so careful about what I put on my dogs!
Linda

Karin said...

Hi Linda,
I think Chance is still my favorite ~ I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up adopting him:)
I started using the Fleatreats last Fall and have not had a problem with fleas this Spring. Before fleas were a constant problem in the Spring and Fall.

Have a great weekend!
Karin

Linda said...

Karin, you're funny. I have six here, and I do have some interest in Chance-- I'll let him go. In fact, if he isn't adopted, I'll probably move him to another foster home. Too many for me to keep up with AND travel to see my grandkids! :-)

Send me pictures of yours for the blog-- we can pretend they're Pekes.
Linda

lady jicky said...

I could just pinch chance. He is lovely.
I do not know of these "flea treats"
I do not think they sell them here Linda.
What are they called?

Karin said...

Hi Linda,
ha-ha, that's funny ~ I'll have my daughter help me figure out how to get some pictures of the poms to you:) Thanks!
Please tell lady jicky to check out www.fleatreats.com ~ I order them online and they are sent from California.

Thanks,
Karin

lady jicky said...

Thankyou for the info on Fleatreats!
I will look to see if they are available here. I am not sure if I can import those treats into Australia - we have very tough quartine rules where food etc is concerned. I will look out for them here!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES