Must Love Pekes is a blog for those who love Pekingese, their looks, their antics, their personalities. It is written by me, Linda, and I have been rescuing Pekingese for 14 years. Lots of them have gone through our home. We have loved them all.
Friday, November 22, 2013
OBSESSED WITH YOUR DOG
I've been told I'm obsessed with my dogs. That's can't be true! I read an article on how to tell if you are. HMMM-- maybe I am! (My Scooter above)
1. You talk to them when no one is around. (Do I do that? Do you?) (J.J. above, foster)
2. You are pretty sure your dog is a person. (Skipper, foster above, available for adoption)
3. You have so many nicknames for them. (Amelia, adopted)
4. No dog can ever be as cute as yours. (Lottie, my grandog)
5. You can justify it when they deny your affections. (Muggles, foster dog)
6. You refer to them as a member of your family. (Newman and Drizzle)
7. You stare at your dog while it sleeps because it's so cute. (Scooter above)
8. People think you talk about them too much. (Ricky and LJ) Oh, I am so guilty of this!
9. You let them walk all over you. (Never! haha)
10. You take your dog on vacation with you. (my Cranberry)
11. You don't hang out with people because you don't want your dog to be alone. (Didi, Jeanne's heart girl)
12. You are as excited to feed them as they are to eat. (Gracie Lu, Jane's special girl)
13. You can't have just one Peke! (Okay, so I added this one.)
14. You find it necessary to celebrate your dog's birthday every year.