Wednesday, February 12, 2014

JOJO AND ANNABELLE

 Maybe I should have called this Annabelle and Jojo-- because Jojo wasn't around for most of the pictures.   Annabelle was fine with having her pictures taken, even if she was caught in the middle of a yawn!
 Jojo was one of my foster dogs (of course, I can be a bit partial to them!) and he had to have his right eye removed last month.    He was already blind in that eye, but it started having problems, and needed to be removed.    I have a one-eyed Peke and he still looks so handsome to me!
 Annabelle is a tiny one and she loves her toy box.
 Don't you want to share with your brother, Jojo?
 Annabelle is the cutest little Peke, but she can have quite an attitude.   She sounds like my Starlight!
Good thing Pekes are so cute!   Otherwise, they couldn't get away with so much!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

They are so cute and I am sorry JoJo had to have is eye removed but .... I bet he is happy for it!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES