Thursday, February 27, 2014

NAME PLEASE

 I received a plea to help this little 12 pounder who came to a shelter with a broken chain attached to his collar.      He is thin, and scared at the shelter.
He is sweet though, and enjoyed being held-- it calmed him down.   I need a name for him, so I'm trying to think of a name before I get him on Saturday-- you know I love your name suggestions, so send them on!   (I have received some male name suggestions from a friend.   Here are some of them:   Everly, Guinness, Phineas,  Finn, Gordy.    I'm not sure any of these will fit, so send on your ideas!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LEO. he looks like a LEO to me. SOOO CUTE!!!

lady jicky said...

Oh Linda .... he is just so pretty and I am so glad you are picking him up. I bet he is so scared!

His name.... Bruce for Bruce Willis an actor I really like. May Bruce Peke become a superhero like big Bruce Willis !!!

zapper said...

Vanilla

Kiah said...

This looks just like my Peke who was lost/stolen in 2007Can you tell me how old he is? I sent a message on the Potomac Valley Pekingese rescue Facebook page. My name is Kiah Dority.

Unknown said...

Owen.... he is blonde and sweet and apparently a ladies man with the cuddling...
Kinda like Owen Wilson

Sandi Mayfield said...

Whisper. Don't know why but I think that's such a precious name for him.

lady jicky said...

Linda ---- you just have to tell us if "Bruce" is the peke Kiah Dority lost!!!

I do hope this little one is your Peke Kiah !!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES