Saturday, February 1, 2014

PIKACHU AND THE SNOW

 Pikachu is a young Peke that we have in rescue.   He is a very devoted boy and will become very bonded to his family.     His foster mom sent me a video of him in the snow.
He was wondering why all the snow was there!    He romped and jumped and ran around in it.    He thought it was great.  His siblings (his foster mom's dog) Festus and Bubbles were less enthusiastic.     Festus just ignored it and Bubbles couldn't figure out what was in her yard (she is blind).    But, Pikachu was having fun!
Click here: pikachuJan - YouTube    Pikachu is available for adoption.

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Wow - lots of snow .

When I played the video and Pikachu was barking .... my Coco came into the room - I think she was wondering if I have a peke in here! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES