Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM DESI AND HER FRIENDS!

 Desi is all ready for Valentine's Day  I love the flowers!
 Of course, she had more than one outfit to show us--
 and bows in her hair!
 Where did you get your crown.  I know Pekingese are regal.
 And you are definitely a princess.
 Are you looking for your brother?
 There he is!   Kipper has his suit on.
 And here you are with handsome Onslow.
 Onslow came to their family needing spinal surgery.
 And they loved him right away.  
 Dollar, do you have chocolates there?   Will you let me reach for one of them?
 Wow, that is a fancy outfit!  
 Onslow-- I think your bow is a bit off-- but you are so cute.
There!  All fixed, and a hat, too.   I hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh they are so cute !!!


Happy Valentines Day to you all from Moi Moi and Coco .

lady jicky said...

Oh they are so cute!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES