Monday, June 19, 2017

CAMP RUNAMUCK-- WE LOVE THE FARM!

Mattie helped drive us to the Farm.
The Farm is where my daughter and her family have lived for ten years and we have loved coming here.
It is a 15 acre farm, with pastures and trees and places to wander.
The morning mist can be beautiful.
And the sunsets are incredible.
Rainbows after a rain remind me of God's goodness.
Granger, resident Peke, welcomed us-- along with Pi Pi and Gigi.
Mattie is fine as long as I am close by.
Just to be on the safe side, all the boys are wearing belly bands.   I'll do a blog on those soon.  A friend of mine makes great ones with a liner.   I can have any width or length I need.   And they are very reasonable in price.
And this is what Granger thinks of his!  lol
Drill Bit was up on the counter for dishes.  Okay, I had to take his picture.
And some of the Bits are on the couch having "social" or game time.
Mattie went exploring.   Time with this sweet girl is so special!
What do you think about the Farm little one?
See more tomorrow!   It will be hard to say farewell to the Farm.

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh yes..... from the photo's Linda .... it will be very hard to wave the farm goodbye.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES