Sunday, December 19, 2010

FAREWELL BUDDY DAT

Remember Bernie from the blog a few days ago. He had a cat brother named Buddy Dat. Buddy Dat found Essie, his mom, years ago in Florida. She wrote this: "He became ill last weekend and lost the use of his right rear leg. Yesterday it looked really great and he went from the kitchen back into the living room and into his crate all on his own.
I awoke this morning and he had passed. He was not alone when he went. Mr Deanie was there with him. They were good Buddies.
I will miss his little soft meow in ways no one can imagine, as he has been here for me and always sleeping on me. Both times when I have come home from the hospital he has been sleeping on my side or shoulder."
"Kevin and I and Deanie and GizMoe Li buried Dat down by the fence in the back yard. I am going to miss him so much and I loved him dearly. He thought he was a dog, hence the d before the at.
It is just so hard to lose him and I just thank my blessings I was there for him to find and I will cherish everyday he was here for me to love......................................................."
We are so sorry, Essie. REST IN PEACE, SWEET BUDDY DAT.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Rest in peace Buddy Dat. He sounds like he was a well loved furry!!! So hard when they go on to heaven.

emilyp said...

I am so sorry for your loss Essie

lady jicky said...

Oh that is just so sad .
I too am sorry for your loss.

Pekiegirl said...

So sorry for your loss. I've had the pleasure of being owned by several kitties, and have morned the loss of each and every one that has passed. I know they're all waiting at that Rainbow Bridge for me to see them again!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES