Sunday, December 12, 2010

DARBY AND HER BABY

Darby lives in Richmond. I think she is related to Starlight because she can be "a bit testy" at times. You know it's true, Darby. Your mom has told on you!! Well, Darby has her own "baby" now-- a friend's baby who comes to visit. She calls him her "Drill Bit" after the Drill Bit in my family (my first grandson). Darby sent me an email all about it!
Dear Ms Linda – Its Darby – Happy Holidays – My mom has been so busy but she wanted to share some pictures of my drill bit – he is getting so big – we were hanging out on Mom’s bed the other night and mom was trying to get Drill bit to crawl – I can’t wait until he moves around so that I can chase him.
– Mom keeps saying that I have been so good with him – you know I don’t really like people other than mom but I love Drill bit –he pulled my tail the other night and it never even bothered me.
Mom says hi and that she will call soon and send some Christmas pictures – she has all that stuff out – you know the tree and the snowmen and she keeps tell Macy and Sakks and me too leave it all alone – well why does she put it all up – anyway – I hope you are doing good – we are going to see Santa soon and I am going to tell him how good I have been
Love Darby
I THINK DARBY MUST BE HAVING CONVERSATIONS WITH MY STARLIGHT! Starlight LOVES CHILDREN -- ESPECIALLY BEACH BIT WHO IS HERE EVERY DAY DURING THE WEEK. WHO WOULD HAVE EVER GUESSED STARLIGHT AND DARBY HAD THIS TRAIT!!

3 comments:

lady jicky said...

Moi Moi says she is "Over" kids /puppies -

"I like to be a girl on the town" Linda!"
Love,
Moi Moi

Pekiegirl said...

Funny how these "testy" pekes are all the same with children. My Yoshi Bear loves kids and babies! I guess they're not threatened by them. Too bad we can't say the same for some other people! He tolerates my husband, and sometimes he doesn't even do that!

emilyp said...

LOL, Darby is adorable:) Newmie loves kids and babies too!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES