Friday, December 17, 2010

BERNIE AND THE SNOW

Bernie lives near the mountains. And he is all snuggled up-- can you see how comfortable he is-- legs in the air, totally relaxed.
And OUTSIDE, it's snowing-- again!
So, he stays INSIDE.
It's frigid and everything is frozen. In Australia, where Melinda and MoiMoi and Kenzo live, it's HOT. Not here!
But, Bernie says, "I'm staying in." And he really gets burrowed into that comforter.
"I DO NOT WANT TO GO OUT IN THAT. I'M FINE HERE."
It's beautiful outside! This is a calendar type picture. I love the stillness and peace in this picture-- come on Bernie, go outside.
He's not budging.
"Did you hear me, Linda?" Okay, Bernie, I hear you. You can stay inside.
The birds are probably inside somewhere. I can't see any here, can you?
This wind chime is frozen in place.
So, Bernie will stay put.
Oh, there's the tongue-- he's totally relaxed and warm now!

5 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh hell Linda - I am with Bernie - I would stay in that doggie doona and put my feet up in the air asleep too!

* I hope NOONE dares take a photo of ME asleep with MY FEET up in the AIR!!!!
Are you reading this Kenzo and Moi??? !!!! LOL

4Dogz said...

Bernie is one smart boy. I love the comments with the photos.

Essie said...

Linda,
You know my Bernie so well. That is exactly the way it was............He went back to sleep and was like "ok Mom have you had enough fun taking pictures of me?"

emilyp said...

LOL, hilarious! I would totally stay inside too Bernie!

Unknown said...

Linda,
I sure enjoy your story telling, and of course Bernie is a star.
Nikki

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES