Saturday, December 18, 2010

TY-TY AND SNUGGY

Ty-Ty came into rescue early this year. He came in with three others from a shelter in Newport News, VA. Ty-Ty has that "sad face" look and was so sweet. Here he is for his first vet visit.

This is months later at my house. I LOVE this picture of him. In fact, he's our March, 2011 calendar Peke. He so beautiful and sweet. He always hung out in the same place in my study, and kept me company whenever I worked at my computer. When he was adopted, it took a long time to not expect to find him there!

Here he is with Snuggy, his new brother. In the same bed!! He is so happy in his new home.

Oh, they do like each other-- I love this picture. It's what I hope for all our foster Pekes-- a special home with lots of love!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TY-TY AND SNUGGY!!!





2 comments:

lady jicky said...

This is just a totally lovely outcome Linda :)

emilyp said...

That last picture is just so fantastic. Snuggy giving his brother a kiss made my day:)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES