Sunday, December 26, 2010

YOSHI AND SHAMI AT CHRISTMAS

I want to introduce you to Dasher. He'll be on tomorrow's blog, so stay tuned!!! He looks a lot like Yoshi, who is on today's blog. Just wanted to give you a preview!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
YOSHI AND SHAMI
Yoshi and Shami (Shamisen) were all set for Christmas with their Christmas decorations on.
Shami has a new toy--
And he loves it!
Yoshi has a new toy, too, but I think he must have been tired from all the Christmas celebrations-- he is taking a nap.
And Shami looks like he is not far behind. I think a Christmas nap is a great idea!! And a nap the day after Christmas, too!

3 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh don't they both look lovely and I bet they had some special Christmas grooming for they looked "silky smooth" with their decorations on!

Can't wait for tomorrow !

Pekiegirl said...

Actually, Yoshi was "Guarding" his toy! Shami was showing him that he had one too, and to come out from under that bookcase and play!

emilyp said...

LOL, I love when Pekes guard their toys, too funny!

I am so excited to 'meet' Dasher tomorrow!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES