Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Christmas House

Carey sent me this site if you plan to travel with your pets-- thanks Carey!
http://www.pettravelcenter.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
THE CHRISTMAS HOUSE
Last year, I took my two granddaughters to see Joy and Don's house. I've never seen such a wonderful house!! There were trees everywhere and we got to see them all. Little bits of Christmas were all over. My grandgirls were enthralled by it all.
Bitty Bit and Lil Bit checked out the holiday decor.
Lil Bit was especially enchanted!
She is here with Ollie, one of my adopted foster dogs. You can see the tree downstairs-- it was like a forest type of tree and had bears, bubble lights and lots of birds, fish, cabins, ducks and other stuff. There was also one in Joy's Creative Memories room that was a palm tree with beach items and flamingos on it.
Buffy came to see what we were all doing. Anna, one foster dog at the time, was with us to check out if Santa had come.
I think she just left to go look for him!
Buffy is such a pretty Peke-- she was adopted from us, too, and is Ollie's best friend.
This is the family room tree-- look at it closely. (You can click on the photo for a bigger picture.) There are Christmas things all over-- it's just an enchanting place to visit!
And since Joy's name is JOY, I look around my house for things that had JOY on them. And I found this extra large ornament.
And there are blocks that make up the word JOY.
Here's another.
The dogs weren't interested in ornaments-- just each other.
And then it was time to go. But, we hope to go back this year! We want to see the Christmas House again. Maybe I'll just take grandkids this year-- and visit with Ollie and Buffy. And their mom and dad. And see all the Christmas JOY that is present in this wonderful home!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

What a wonderful tree - I can see why the "bits" love it there!

Mary Elizabeth said...

How wonderful! I love the Christmas spirit they have!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES