Thursday, December 16, 2010

COCO PUFF--HELP NEEDED

Coco Puff came into rescue in October. We didn't know she already had an eye problem beginning.
She was so happy to ride home with me from the shelter. She wanted out of there! She came to my house "temporarily" but needed so much care that I just kept her here. I'm such a sucker. ;-)
Coco is such an affectionate dog. She loves to be beside me, but right now she is just laying on her bed.
She's worn an e-collar until this week, when we had permission to take it off. She probably felt like she was freed from prison.
Wearing the e-collar for so long brought on a yeast infection in her ears-- so she's getting medicine for that.
In spite of all she's been through, she will still wag her tail to show you how much she appreciates all that is being done for her. I've never had a dog do this when they are in pain. But, Coco does.
We hope soon she'll be back to her happy self, with a healthy pair of eyes. If you want to make a donation to her care, please go to our web site at http://www.potomacpekes.org/. Her bills have been very high.
For now, I'm doing all I can to save her. Please say a little prayer for her.

5 comments:

lady jicky said...

Dear little Coco Puff I am sending you big positive vibes for your health!

Tracey said...

Poor Coco Puff!!! It isn't alot but I put a small check in the mail to the address on the PVPC website. It is hard right now as Annie has some pretty high Vet bills too. Sending prayers Coco's way!!!

--- Tracey

emilyp said...

:( paws and fingers crossed for Coco Puff.

Paladin2010 said...

Poor little doggie. As you know we are taking care of little Suet-Suet with his health issues, but he is sending his love to Coco Puff and we will send a check tonight.

Linda said...

THANK YOU TO ALL THE RESPONSES I HAVE RECEIVED ON THE BLOG AND THROUGH EMAIL. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THE DONATIONS TO HELP WITH COCO'S CARE. AND SHE SAYS THANK YOU TOO!
LINDA

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES