Sunday, December 19, 2010

FAREWELL KALLIE

Kallie was a chocolate lab who was rescued by my daughter and her family.
She loved their farm and her new family. She often had a stick in her mouth and was so good with the grandkids. They could do anything to her and she loved it.
I bought tams for my grandgirls, Lil Bit, and Bitty Bit, and Kallie got to model it.
She found a bed anytime she visited my house-- she just curled up and relaxed and went to sleep.
She got on the 'pink bed' that all the Pekes get their picture taken in. Kallie liked it, too.
Kallie passed away suddenly last night-- she was so full of energy and life that it is hard to imagine her not being around. I know my daughter and her husband and all the "Bits" will miss her so much. REST IN PEACE, SWEET KALLIE GIRL.




8 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh dear Linda - what a shock and I am sure she will be sadly missed by the bits.
Love to you all .

cby said...

A Lab is the purest essence of a companion canine. I never knew a breed that consistently exhibited the expression of unmitigated joy at the opportunity to meet someone new.

Rest in peace, Kallie. An angel in heaven must have been in need of a special companion. Zoe and I send our heartfelt condolences.

Jeanne said...

This is so sad. I feel so sad for the family. She was such a part of the family. I'm very sorry. Time will heal your heart but sometimes it feels like forever. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Meghann said...

Thank you, Mommy. She is very, very missed.

Pekiegirl said...

Before I had pekes in my life, I had Labs. My first dog was a chocolate lab, and she was the best dog! She was my shadow, and went everywhere with me! I know how much Kallie will be missed because I still miss my Chessie Dog! So sorry for your loss!

emilyp said...

I am so so sorry for your family's loss.

Tracey said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Kallie. Sounds like she was well loved and loved her family well. All our best from the Bowry Peke's.

Karin said...

I am so sorry. May it bring you peace to know she had a wonderful life on your beautiful farm as part of a loving family with children and other dogs to play with. It's obvious to see how beautiful and special Kallie was.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES