Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SUGAR AT CHRISTMAS

TODAY IS MY GRANDSON'S FIRST BIRTHDAY. DRILL BIT IS SO PRECIOUS AND I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE THIS LITTLE BOY IN MY LIFE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRILL BIT!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Sugar Annie was adopted about three years ago. I remember meeting her and she was terrified of everything. Her family had turned her into a shelter and she had no idea what had happened to her.
Well, Sugar won the lottery on new parents!! They are incredible and this is one very loved dog!
She has little Christmas bows in her hair from the groomer. She is curled up with toys and a comfy bed.
Yes, she has a few toys.
Sugar hasn't felt well lately. She pulled her back and is on medicine to help her get better. Look at that face-- don't you just want to help her?
Oh, Sugar, I'm so sorry you don't feel well, but I know your mom and dad are taking great care of you. I just think the medicine is making you sleepy.
You are finding a lot of places to rest-- and maybe soon you won't need that medicine.
And then you'll be all ready for Santa to come see you-- I know you've been very good this year and will leave him cookies and milk.
You really should sleep somewhere else on Christmas Eve though. Santa won't be able to get down the chimney!!

3 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh that Sugar is a delight !

I do hope she is feeling well real soon and Santa gives her a lovely treat!

emilyp said...

What gorgeous photos:) Sugar is adorable, like a perfect furry snowball:p
Newmie hurt his back over the summer so he sends speedy recovery thoughts to Sugar! He knows how you feel!

Cate Bach said...

I love these pictures. Sugar is so precious! What a great name! I can tell she is loved.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES