Friday, August 2, 2013

BUBBLES AND ROXY

I
I can hear you all going "AWE!"     This is Bubbles-- isn't she adorable!   
 She and her sister, Roxy, were turned in by their owner who needed help.   She loves these two girls, but couldn't take care of them anymore.
 Bubbles weighs 9.1 pounds-- a giant!   Bubbles doesn't know a stranger, she loves everyone.
 Roxy is a little more timid, but will warm up to you.   She weighs 12 pounds, so isn't big either.   Roxy has an eye that is getting treatment.   We hope we can save it.   We'll try drops for a few weeks to see how she responds.
If you would be interested in these girls, just let us know-- more pictures to come!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Oh my - I did just that Linda ... Awe!!!!!

They are both adorable and I hope they can be adopted together for they know each other and would be VERY easy to look after!!!

I am doing my adoption dance !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES