Saturday, April 12, 2014

BUBBA

 A friend of Pekes saw an ad on a coffee shop wall-- a lady needed to rehome her Peke because she could no longer care for him.   The owner was contacted to encourage her to try rescue instead.   When she heard about us, she wanted us to have her boy, Bubba.
 She sent everything with him..    He wasn't too sure what was going on.
 But, he settled in...
 Yes, he did!    Are you comfortable?
 He is so sweet!   Six years old, about 14 pounds.
 He was just snuggling right in!    There is not a mean bone in this little body.
If you are interested in adopting him, just let us know!  He is being fostered near Richmond, VA.

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Hi Linda !
I am back from Sydney .... at my home and I do hope Bubba finds a home too!!!!!

What a lovely Peke he is!
Hey ..... if he was in Australia.... I'd love him!!!!

lady jicky said...

Hi Linda !
I am back from Sydney .... at my home and I do hope Bubba finds a home too!!!!!

What a lovely Peke he is!
Hey ..... if he was in Australia.... I'd love him!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES