Sunday, April 6, 2014

RAMMI SETTLING IN

 Rammi Ju has been here about a month now.
 What a change in him!    He used to be growly and fearful and untrusting.
 Max doesn't know why he felt like that-- we are a safe place to be.
 Starlight trusted us the moment she arrived-- and believe me, she doesn't trust easily.
 Max always knew he was safe here.
 Nice face, Max.
 Rammi would watch me all the time...
 I see you, Rammi.    He is now goofy, loving, and he feels safe.    He is probably not even 2 years old and I don't know what he went through, but he's doing so much better now!   I love to watch the change in them.
 He loves to be near us-- by our feet usually.   We were working in the office, and here he was.
 My husband adores this foster-- me, too.    He is a sweetheart!!


No comments:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES