Monday, April 21, 2014

DESI'S FRIENDS, CASSIDY AND DOLLAR

 Cassidy is Desi's brother-- he's not a Peke.   I bet you figured that out.   The nose gives him away!
 He discovered the Easter basket yesterday!   Oh, my, is this a chocolate bunny?  
 I hate to disappoint you, Cassidy, but it's fake.  You know your mom and dad would NEVER give you chocolate-- it's very toxic for dogs.   It looks real enough to eat though.
 Oh, no-- are you disappointed?   I'm sure there is another treat in there that is dog friendly.
 Just look in your basket?
 Did you find something?  I hope so!
 Dollar must have watched his brother, Cassidy because he is not even trying to find something in the basket.
 Dollar has become a big "ham" -- he loves the photo shoots as much as Desi does!
 He is getting so good at posing.
 We see this Easter bunny-- but it's not even fake chocolate.   You can't fool him!
Oh, the bunny ears.   You are so cute.  Were those in the basket?   I bet you'll try to hide them before next year!    I hope you had a Happy Easter!

3 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh I was so glad to see that bunny was not chocolate!!!

I love the photo of Collar in those bunny ears!

Toni Davis said...

More beautiful Roger/Lucinda fur-babies! I can never get enough of them:)

MaFia@4YPK said...

Very cute! Looks like they had a fun Easter!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES