Tuesday, October 6, 2015

DESI GOES TO SCHOOL

 Desi, are you going to school?    Oh, my, I love your books and your outfit-- and your morning snack!    You have some heavy reading there!
 She decided to model a few autumn outfits.  I love her hat.
 A new hat that her mom created-- it looks stunning on her.
 No outfit?   Must be between changes.
 Is that the book you are going to read first?   It's about nutrition-- maybe that's why the  apple is there.
 Another change-- are you getting bored now?
 You're such a beauty!  Everyone loves when you are the subject of a blog.  
I know you have a birthday coming up next month-- I hope your mom and dad will take some birthday pictures so everyone can celebrate!!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh that Desi!!

I think the apple is for the teacher Linda!!!

Anonymous said...

I adore all Pekes but a black Peke turns on the gushing from me. Miss Desi is so sweet and her little lifted head for photos is so endearing.

Thanks for a warm and toasty morning story.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES