Thursday, May 30, 2019

YUM YUM IS A YEAR OLD!

My friend, Melinda, in Australia, has Yum Yum--- 
 And Yum Yum just turned a year old!!  The honey and spice cake was delicious.
 He took his presents to his crate...
 "Do you have more for me?"
 "I'll give you my sad face if you don't."  LOL
 And even sadder, droopy face...
 "Had you fooled, didn't I!"
 His family had lots of gifts for him.
 His mom's granddaughter and grandson were there to celebrate.
 Melinda and her daughter joined the picture.
 Yum Yum is just stunning.
 He is trotting off to see if there are more gifts hidden in the yard.
He had a wonderful birthday!!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Yum Yum had a wonderful day with the grand kids and they bought him super presents that he just loved !

Yes..... Yum is Very spoilt! .... like all Pekingese should be .

Ginkgo's Daddy said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Yum Yum! Looks like you had a great birthday. And all of those presents! I agree, Yum Yum is spoiled rotten!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES