Sunday, August 10, 2014

FAREWELL SAMMY

 Sammy was my foster dog four years ago.  
 He was such a happy boy!
 A local shelter asked me to come get him-- he was an owner turn in and he needed help.
 He arrived at my house and was the happiest dog ever!    He liked toys, too-- can you tell?
 He had to wear an e-collar after his neuter but it didn't stop him from checking things out-- like the dryer.
 He was adopted by Sally and David and he became a brother for Sybil.
 With the love and care he received, he became and even more beautiful boy.   Just look at him.   Sammy was at least 8 when I got him.   He had a stroke yesterday and couldn't be saved.   It is heartbreaking.
This is how I will always remember him though.    Sitting by my front door, smiling, happy, adorable.    You can run free now, sweet boy.   We will all miss you.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

So sorry to read this about Sammy. He was a beautiful boy. The hardest thing - to lose one of our fur children. We want them to live forever. Thank you for giving Sammy a wonderful loving home and a wonderful life. I am sure he meant as much to you as you did to him!!

lady jicky said...

I am so sorry for your loss.
He was such a pretty and very happy boy as I can see in Linda's photos!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES