Saturday, August 30, 2014

LOOK ALIKES?

 Koko is one of my beautiful foster dogs.   She is so pretty, unusual coloring of black and white.   Small, loving, and can be "bossy pants" occasionally.    Loves to toss toys around and roll around on her back.
 You all know sweet Lexie.   I love her multi-coloring.  And the tongue-- ready to kiss me!   They are both here,  and even though Lexie is on medical hold, Koko is waiting for a forever home.  
My friend, Elizabeth, owns their look-alikes!    Rosa Lee and Oliver look like Koko and Lexie's twins!   Wow, it's like seeing double.   There are SO  many cute Pekes around!   If Elizabeth and I get together, we may get these all mixed up!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Mmmmm ..... sort of like going home from the Maternity Hospital with the wrong baby! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES