Thursday, August 21, 2014

ROAD TRIP FOR BLOSSOM

Blossom met Molly today-- she is going to be her foster mom.  Molly posted this picture after we met yesterday.    
But, earlier, I got Blossom from my friend who was taking care of her.   
  She was starting to be less stressed and then she made another move.   It's hard sometimes!
 Molly and Dad were so excited to foster her.  And I was thrilled for Blossom to have a quiet, loving place to be.
 After Blossom left, I had lunch at Cracker Barrel with my daughter and two grandsons.
 Drill Bit is the happiest boy-- all the time!  Five people asked us if they were twins.  
 Beach Bit was having fun, too!
Would you like a drink, Blossom.   Your new life is beginning!  Thank you, Molly, for helping her!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Linda .... those two could be twins! LOL


You know .... that Blossom is smiling from ear to ear!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES