Friday, August 22, 2014

KOKO FINDS THE TOYS

 Koko has been with me since March-- she'd love her own home.    She would love to be the princess.
 She does have a seizure disorder, but hasn't had a seizure for months now.  She is on phenobarbital and potassium bromide.    Her medications cost about $40 a month at the most I think.  
 She has discovered toys and now will grab them, throw them and race around.
 Get that green bone!
 Wait, what happened?   Did Max, the toy stealer, take your toy?  I bet he did!
 Oh, don't give up-- we have hundreds of toys here!
Lexie has also decided toys are fun-- I took this with my cell phone and she was hiding out from my dangerous phone.    She is a sweetheart!    If you are interested in adopting Koko, just let me know.   email me at haveninhim@aol.com.  

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Sweet KoKo needs a very special home and my "girls" and I are doing the Adoption Dance right now for Miss Koko !!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES