Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ONSLOW AND THE SNACK BOWL CHALLENGE

 Have you heard of the Snack Bowl Challenge?    Well, it's on facebook (sorry, you can't see it Melinda!).
 The purpose is NOT to dump ice on your pet.    (Boy, would that upset a few of mine!)
 The goal is to raise money for your favorite rescue.  
 You "shower" your pet or pets with treats or their special food.     And you can also send a donation to the rescue of your choice.
 Today, Onslow accepted the challenge!!  YUM!
 He found another cookie!
I am going to do this with a few of mine-- when I get a moment!  (I have been helping my daughter move across the street, and have been BUSY!!  More than usual.)   So, send me pictures and/or videos of your Snack Bowl Challenge!    We hope this raises a lot of money to help our foster dogs.

No comments:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES