Thursday, June 18, 2015

WINTER!

 Does this look like winter?
 Beautiful flowers...
 Makes you want to pick a bunch.
 Or just smell them-- lovely!
 Maybe taking a walk outside would be nice.  
 But, Coco said, "No way!"
 "It's cold out here!"
"MoiMoi and I live in Australia and we have our winter cuts!!"   That means NO cuts!
 MoiMoi is beautiful, but she is suspicious of this cold weather!!
"I don't want to sit her a minute longer than I have to." 
 The leaves are off the trees, and most of the yard is in hibernation.
The vines are hanging in there, but not like in the summer.
"Mom, can we come in now?   I'm just a little Peke."   I know that MoiMoi is not left outside, but oh, what a face!   Love these two little Australian girls!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

My sister in law is down in our state and we are going out tonight for a
catch up ..... in the freezing weather! Oooooo LOL

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!

* Oh .... the "girls" are inside in the kitchen where their warmy beds are! :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES