Thursday, July 9, 2015

DIVA PEARL AND THE WEDDING CONTEST

 Diva Pearl sent me an email-- smart girl!
 She said, "Please Vote for Diva Pearl - I have almost 600 votes and need more to win! I am perfect for this part because I am a former show dog, two times a Magazine Covergirl, author, featured in "Dogs In Cars, and a model."
 "You need to make sure you use Chrome or Firefox as your browser and search for me- sometimes I am on page 7 or 8 because I am in the top 10. I have 18K fans and you can vote every day! Thanks so much... 
Love, Diva Pearl~ "
 Diva Pearl is so beautiful and I think she would be great in this.
 She is a tiny little Peke, and oh so elegant.   So, go on line and vote for her.   (I know there are many deserving dogs in this-- but I'm partial to Pearl. )
Go to this link to vote on her!!   Click here: (15) The Dog Wedding

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES