Wednesday, July 22, 2015

LULU BEA IN HER NEW HOME

 Lulu Bea came into rescue in February, 2014.   Her owner turned her in after he lost his job and home.   He had bred her 5 times to make money, so I'm not sure if his story is true-- but it's all we had to go on.    She ate Kibbles and Bits and Alpo-- oh, don't get me started.  
She weighed over 22 pounds, but now she is a sleek 16 pounds!    Lulu now lives a wonderful life with her new family.   Here she is with beautiful Leila and Tigger.  
 Look at her now-- she's beautiful!    And she loves her new home!  
 Are you waiting for a picnic to arrive?   I don't think it's coming.
 She has a pool in her yard!   I want one!
 Don't worry, she is not out there alone.  
 But, I had some auction items here and I had a life vest that was perfect for Lulu!
 Charlie sent me a picture of her, and it fits great!!  
Lulu is in her forever home-- having someone around all the time, getting snacks (carrots, please) and she loves her family.   I'm so happy for her!   She waited for the perfect family and she got it!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

What a wonderful Life Lulu Bea has now !

Oh boy .... was she going to do a swan dive????

Peke Olympics here we come!

Charlie said...

If there were a fish in there she sure would have dove in, the float shark is her best friend. (LOL)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES