Sunday, September 20, 2015

FAREWELL MACY

 Macy belonged to my friend, Amee.   I first met Macy when I went to drop off Starlight for Amee to foster.   (Starlight came back to me two days later.  I am sure Macy let Starlight know she was welcome there.)
 Macy and her friends loved to dress up for Halloween.   I think Macy was yelling her opinions about their outfits.
 She was almost 16 years old when she got sick last week.    Everything was done to save her, but her little body decided she had fought enough, and she died in her own little bed, with her toys and her mom and family right there.
She has joined her sister, Darby, and is running free at the Rainbow Bridge-- and I'm sure just waiting patiently for her mom.    You were loved, Macy!!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

What a wonderful life Macy has had - 16 !!

nana said...

Prayers that your sweet memories fill your home and heart......

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES