Saturday, September 24, 2016

SWEET NORTON

 Sweet Norton was in foster care, but one of the other dogs was picking on him, so we moved him.
 He arrived to meet Kim, and look at his smile.  Road trips are fun!
 He wasn't too sure of his new place-- he can't see, so he was taking in all the new scents.
 Coltrane lives there- we all think he looks like a little St. Bernard!  And he's so sweet!
 Coltrane just wants to make Norton feel safe, so he stays close and lets him know he's there for him.
 There are many dog bed there-- but Norton chose this spot.
 Later, he found a nice soft bed!
He's getting a lot of attention-- yes, I think he is perfectly at home!   Norton is a senior and available for adoption.
Linda Maxwell/blog author

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Linda .... I so want Norton but I live far away!!

This guy is just so cute and sweet ..... Coco and I are doing an Adoption Dance for Nortie while I type!!!! :)

*you know Linda- Aussie's love to shorten things and names :) LOL

Lost Earring said...

That last photo is just so awesome. I love that look on Norton's face.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES