Wednesday, September 28, 2016

TINA--WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

 Tina lives with two of my friends in N.C.    Just look at how beautiful she is!
 When I visited her at the shelter, her hair was missing.
 Her skin was a mess and she just looked sore to me.
 But, the sweetness of her spirit drew me to her.  
 After a few months in foster care, her skin felt so much better and her hair began to come back.  
 HMMM, I guess she wasn't a full Peke!
 She loves the "toy bed" best of all!
 Look at how shiny her hair became.  And thick!  Her moms said she has two speeds--zooming or sleeping.
 She has Peke friends in her new home.  And a Doberman!
She even had to have a little facial to trim her hair back.   And the crooked grin.  I love it.   From unwanted, to greatly loved.  She is a sweetheart who has a forever home!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh what a sweetheart she is!

Wonderful job of getting Ms Tina back to full health ... the coat is just beautiful and isn't it fabulous she has a loving home and lots of friends :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES