Thursday, January 26, 2017

FAREWELL WEEZIE

 Weezie was Doris' sweet girl.  She was a Katrina survivor from Mississippi.  
 She had several homes, but she became Doris' girl in 2011.   She was a Therapy Dog and was loved by so many.  
 Weezie was deaf and blind at the end of her life, but she still got around and enjoyed sniffing for new scents.
 She was slowing down, and she was getting tired.  
 She enjoyed resting on the crocheted toys her mom made.
It was time to say good-bye.   She was an old girl, but letting go is so hard to do.  I know Teddy her Peke brother, and her mom miss her so much.  Run free now, sweet girl.

4 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Thank you so much for this sweet memorial to my girl Weezie. That is so nice for you to acknowledge her ...she was a sweet, gentle soul and will be missed terribly.

LadyJicky said...

Oh what a pretty girl Ms Weezie was and I know she will be so missed.
Thinking of you all at this very sad time.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful memorial. Bless Doris for sharing her with us. Fly free little girl.

Unknown said...

Weezie Mae is how I became friends with sweet Doris. I never had the chance to meet the precious old girl. Posts about her adventures with Teddy made me feel like I knew her well. She will be missed by many especially her dear little family. Run free sweet pretty girl.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES