Monday, January 30, 2017

WELCOME ABRAHAM--HOME

 Abraham was at the meeting for a short time yesterday- he is SO much prettier in person!
 He met Willow, a tripod rescue and he really liked her.   She was great with him.
 He went to his possible mom and leaned over for a pet.
 Then, he followed Willow around more.
 He is so cute-- and wagged his little tail a lot.   He doesn't seem to have a full tail, but it still worked!
 He went up to his possible dad and wanted attention-- it went very well.
And they adopted him!   I hope it goes great-- these two seem to really like each other.  Abraham has been through a lot in the last week, but now he can settle down and relax.   I think these two are going to be great friends!

6 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Abraham with his longer snout will really love to play with Willow and you can take him for a walk anytime as he will be able to breath better than many Pekingese.
So happy he has found a home... fingers crossed.

MdMum said...

ohmigoodness I am so happy I am crying. I drove 2 hours to the shelter on Friday to adopt him and he was gone. I was so worried he'd been euthanized. THANK YOU for posting this and letting our family know he has a happy ending. I wish him all the best. THANK YOU for saving him!

MdMum said...

ohmigoodness I am so happy I am crying. I drove 2 hours to the shelter on Friday to adopt him and he was gone. I was so worried he'd been euthanized. THANK YOU for posting this and letting our family know he has a happy ending. I wish him all the best. THANK YOU for saving him!

Unknown said...

So Wonderful. Have a happy life.

Linda said...

To MdMom who said you went to the shelter. Please fill out an application if you are wanting a Peke-- our web site is www.potomacpekes.org

LadyJicky said...

To MdMom .... I wish I lived in the USA .... Potomacpekes are the best rescue and they have such sweet Pekes who need a real loving home :)
Please contact Linda .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES