Monday, June 7, 2010

LITTLE BEGGARS

Remember Andy who just came into rescue last week? The really sweet one!? Well, he was adopted today-- his new name is Murphy!! He is the nicest boy and when his hair grows back in, he will be just beautiful!
Here's Shami and Yoshi. (I think I have this right-- Judy, if I'm wrong, let me know-- I get names confused!)
Shami is begging-- and so cute about it!
Now this jump qualifies for Peke Olympics! I've never seen a Peke doing this before! I love it! Can your Peke do this?

3 comments:

Pekiegirl said...

Wow, I didn't think I sent you that picture of Yoshi jumping in the air! I love his little back toes all spread out!

cby said...

Hurray for Andy and Hurray for you!! One at a time~

lady jicky said...

Very happy for Andy !!!!!!!


I have never seen a peke jump like that either!!!!LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES