Thursday, April 16, 2015

BLAH

 Spring seems to have arrived, but I'm not enjoying it a lot right now.   Max is-- he loves to sit outside.
 Kai Kai will go anywhere I go-- so of course, I'm out there with him.   You probably figured that out since I'm taking the pictures.
 Chumley has his dumbell tennis toy.  He LOVES this thing!  
 Max, Kai Kai, Lexie and Starlight are enjoying the warmth-- Lexie loves to be out with them.
Starlight's expression shows how I feel right now.    I'm a bit "poor" and the dr. has put me on flu meds.   So, the blog is short, and I'm going to take a nap.   Hope this passes quickly!!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh Linda .... of all your Peke's ---- Starlight is the one I would "pinch" so ..... I hope she is better soon !!!

Pekiegirl said...

Hope you feel better soon!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES