Wednesday, April 29, 2015

SEMINOLE

 Little Seminole-- Semi-- is in the vet again.   He became lethargic over the week-end, stopped eating and was sick.
 I texted my vet and asked if he could see Semi first thing on Monday.   Semi's foster mom had him there before they opened and they got him right in.    He is a sick boy and is on IVs and a catheter.   He appears to have serious kidney issues, so keep this sweet boy in your prayers.
His foster mom has visited him three time in less than 36 hours-- she loves him.   I hope he can pull through.   I'll keep you updated.    If you want to contribute to his care, just go to our website,   Click here: Donate Now - Potomac Valley Pekingese Club

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Oh kidney problems ... poor Semi !
He is in my prayers.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES