Wednesday, April 1, 2015

PIPER, SAMMY AND ABBI

 Remember Piper?   He was my sweet foster boy two years ago.    I got him in Nov. 2012 and he was adopted in May of 2013.
 He joined a family of PVPC Pekes.   Penny has passed on, but Sammy is still there.
 Sammy is older and likes to sleep.  
 But, Piper is WIDE AWAKE.   I remember he had the biggest dark brown eyes.
 Sammy vegs on the couch.
 Piper stays alert!
His little sister, Abbi, in the middle, Sammy and Piper all hang out together.   Abbi was adopted right after Piper-- she was a puppy mill survivor puppy.   Abbi and Piper are best friends and Sammy is the patriarch of the group.   I love Piper's home-- and I am so glad they stay in touch.   Love you, Piper!   No April Fool's here!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

It must be wonderful to hear from past adoptee's Linda I feel your joy.

Those white peke's ..... beautiful!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES